opinions on early 90's Lunds

stuntman

Hey guys, still looking for my first boat. Misted an alumacraft with motor that sutied me well and a heavy duty crestliner that was too far to travel for.

I have see an early 90's Lund utility boat with a good motor. Are the older Lunds solid?

I know I have had a few posts on buying a bot here. I hope is OK to ask this type of stuff here, I know you guys have some knowledge and experience with boats.

thanks,

stuntman

I've heard thru the grapevine that Lunds are for Losers:

loser.jpg

Especially the tiller models... avoid them at all costs!!!

All big name consoles are pretty close.. with Tracker being the best!!!

I really like Trackers!

I own a Tracker!

Trackers are the BEST!!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Glen are you trying to open a can of worms again its bad enough you can't find shiner minnows.Come to think of it you could save alot of time driving by calling all those bait shops before setting out.Trackers are for guys who make tracks all over hells achres looking for shiners :whistling:

Tiller is the best way to catch a wall-ice.The Walleye in you avatar was caught in a tiller boat EH Glen

By By Glen :P

Glen are you trying to open a can of worms again its bad enough you can't find shiner minnows.Come to think of it you could save alot of time driving by calling all those bait shops before setting out.Trackers are for guys who make tracks all over hells achres looking for shiners :whistling:

Tiller is the best way to catch a wall-ice.The Walleye in you avatar was caught in a tiller boat EH Glen

By By Glen :P

HA!

I knew that would get a rise out of you Mike!

Don't forget, I live in Alabanana Mike... we're only allowed 1 telephone per 5 mile radius ( that's like 3000 Canadian kilometers... no wonder y'all think your country is so big!)

The only reason that Wall-ice in my avatar bit is because i took the steering column out of the rental car and mounted it in the cedar strip so the fish would think it was a console!!!

BTW... I got me a little cast net today, and I'll proly snatch this $8K worth of dental work out of my head the first time I throw it... but I'm gonna try to get me some Shad so's I aint gotta search all over hell and half of Georgia to find the Shiney Minners!

Edited by Greencoachdog