Last Call On Coho Roe For Sho

wishn4fishn

Hooked up with Fishfinder for the first time to share some drifts. We were hoping for a lil more clarity to work with but, such is life.

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need"-some song which spills wisdom like a faucet.

Anywhoz we kept practicing our casts all morning with no takers on massive dime, nickel and quarter size bags. Even brown roe wasn't getting a sniff.

Unusual moment took place when some old skooler caught a bow and mentioned that he released it. When wading across the river we stumbled on his stringer with the specimen still attached. Stringer release?!?!? Perhaps. Stomach acid release?!?!?! Undoubtably. Delusional?? Most definetly.

Nice weather for mid week fishing, seen 2 fish landed. Overall a semi splendid day.

Here's the documentation

Mulletttt.jpg

Workstation and Fruits from our efforts

Mulletttt2.jpg

Unusual moment took place when some old skooler caught a bow and mentioned that he released it. When wading across the river we stumbled on his stringer with the specimen still attached. Stringer release?!?!? Perhaps. Stomach acid release?!?!?! Undoubtably. Delusional?? Most definetly.

I believe that is what he's talking about.

edit: Oh sure fishfinder...edit your post so I look like an idiot.... :P:D:D:D:lol:

Edited by ccmtcanada

I have not once seen a MNR officer at this trib, nor any other of that matter <_<

That's too bad, I'm always glad to see one of them working.

I've been checked several times in the past couple of years, but I had never seen a CO the first few years I fished.

One of those times was on the Credit; I was glad to see him. He was working his way down and checking every angler for license etc.

Mike