Labour Day Fishing Pics

smokinall4s

Hi, we hope everyone had a great long weekend and fishing weekend. Like my previous post we were doing as good as we usually do and my kids wanted to go back to our favourite watering hole. So after breakfest we headed out to our spot and the conservation area was packed. But the fishing pond wasn't. There was a family in our usual spot, which my son wasn't to happy about but we fished off of the dock directly across from it.

He was glad that we did because he got his highest catch number to date. He caught a total of 9 sunfish. My daughter also caught her highest number which was 5, sunfish. She has only caught 3 to date since we started in July, so she was thrilled about fishing today. She is already telling people that they were as far as her arms could stretch when they were really 5-6", what a fish story teller.

Anyways, here are some pics.

labour_day_fishing.JPG

Here's my daughter's 1 of the day

labour_day_fishing3.JPG

Here's number 2

labour_day_fishing5.JPG

Here's number 3

labour_day_fishing6.JPG

Here's number 4

I have some more pics. Not sure how you guys put on so many pictures, I have made these so tinyjust to get these four on here. I've cropped and made the image sizes smaller. But I can only get 4 on here. Tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I'll put the other pics on the next reply.

labour_day_fishing9.JPG

Here's number 5

labour_day_fishing4.JPG

My son's First of the day

labour_day_fishing8.JPG

His third of the day

labour_day_fishing7.JPG

His 6th of the day, He only wanted me to put the pics of the big fish on the site, a true fisherman.

We'll that's it from us and we all hope that everyone has a great back to school day tomorrow. Next post will be next weekend because we will only be fishing on the weekends now.

Bye all