Anyone Doing Any Steelheading This Week?

Josh Rogers

You won't get too many replies to that sort of question :D

Anyway, the conditions in most Lake O tribs should be ideal right now, with clearing water conditions. With not much rain in the forecast, expect low-clear water conditions by the weekend.

Get out there and give us a report.

Tony

I was thinking about going down to wet a line on friday afternoon. Wanted to go tomorow but have a job interview and an exam that I gotta do so I think it will be friday for sure.

the thing of it is I have to drive at least an hour to get to a trib and like to know what the conditions are before I go so I don't waste what precious little money I have at the moment to get there. ;)

the conditions are always fine now. Inspecially since the cold came in. Just try any tribe and don't give up, it takes a while but somethings gotta give. You also need a lot of patience but when they hit it'll all be worth it. cheers and great fishing

Ive hit my Trib every morning this week.

Nadda, nadda, nadda.......Ive been there before tho

Ive walked this trib since the mid seventys and know just about every hole there is to

There are fish there always...

you have to spend the time to find out what they want that day..

Some days you have to pay special attention to your approach to the river side so's not to spook and on other days you may have to drift from the opposite side of the water.

Either way, the fish are always there no matter the cons....

Time on the water is whats it all about

Ill be at 'er again tommorrow.

Best of luck to you.

Using an assortment of sizes and colours of both troutNsalmon eggs right now.

This is (almost) my favourite time for chrome .. they dont get much fiestier ... water in the small tribs is IDEAL ... bigger ones are a little touch and go between the rain and the snow its alot of fluctuation from one to the next .. got a pretty good snow today so Credit is muddy again .. but eastward ... its all good !