Going Camping(Long-Sault Ontario)

Mike the Pike

Well I am off tomorrow I am going Camping in Ontario 4 days off Camping and well fishing and fishing and maybe eating, some sleeping ,and then more fishing.

We are off to Long-Sault Parkway campground in Ontario.You know that place where MJL gave that fabulous Carp report with his Dad.I was going to try my Luck at Carp but I won't bother since JPD our team mate on team #4 just caught us a 38 inch carp .Check it out in the Tourny section what a monster.I don't think I can top that one.

I am Limited to my canoe this weekend so hopefully I will have something to report and I will try very hard not to flip the canoe as I just replaced my camera that was toast when I flipped the 12 ft tinny.

We will be 12 couples with kids should be a grand time.My brother in law is itching to fish, also my 16 year old nephew and I have 2 new kids to introduce to fishing.Pan fish here we come.

Have a great and safe Long weekend everyone.

MTP :Gonefishing::canadian:

Edited by Mike the Pike

I was going to try my Luck at Carp but I won't bother since JPD our team mate on team #4 just caught us a 38 inch carp .Check it out in the Tourny section what a monster.I don't think I can top that one.

MTP :Gonefishing::canadian:

You're planning your weekend around the OFC derby??? Wow...

Sounds like a blast! Cant wait to see the report! 12 Couples!!! holy crap!!.. I assume we can expect 1 or 2 newborn reports in about 9 months?? we all know what happens when couples go campin' LOL

Have a blast mike!

Gerritt.

You're planning your weekend around the OFC derby??? Wow...

Dan my teamate I have a bigger pike to catch and I am still seeking my first Muskie that team #4 must add.I will have my OFC sign on board.I always have my team in mind.

Time to catch me a big fish in a little canoe :worthy:

MTP