if you could only have one bait in your box, what would it be?

banger

what is this Kellys peir boy special ???

It's a simple, pre-rigged, scented platic worm made by this a little company in Ft. Wayne Indianna. You can get them in a few tackle shops up in Canada (Grimby Tackle for one) but the best colours sell out very quickly. I can't explain why, but this platic worm outperforms any other I have even seen or heard of. It falls better, crwals better, smells better, etc. And although the company promotes them for for bass, I have found that any fish that would ever contemplate biting a real worm will bite this one.

Not shure if anyone has mentioned this bait yet but if I had to use one bait alone it would have to be the Rapala Rattletrap. Fish it deep or fish it swallow..In weeds or bump it across rock shoals this bait is pretty tuff. Only problem I find is the finish will come off if too many toothy critters get ahold of it.....

Tight Lines !!!

Guest Trophymuskie
Good ole

White BigO

Catchs fish like no other bait.

Before I started fishing muskies only back in '94 I was a firm believer in the white Big O, man did I catch a lot of everything with it. I used to carry a rod in the truck with me and whenever I would pass over water on my way to work I would try and take some time to fish it on my way back home. And when I worked on a near water I would fish at lunch. And naturally if a fish swims in there a minnow would let you know but if you don't have live bait then the white BigO would let you know.