Quick Bass report

huntervasili

Well this is the third or fourth time I have been out at this particular spot this year and the first time I decided to bring the camera and actually use the damned thing lol I will make it short and sweet and get to the important parts...

The day started off great with a bunch of little 1-2lbers taking senko's and soft jerks and we caught them through out the day taking pictures only of the better fish

SSA52095.jpg

my little brother managed to pull in this guy here and it was his biggest of the day... not huge but a healthy little largie

SSA52096.jpg

Now it was my turn... Got this one on a fin-s shad

SSA52104.jpg

As we trekked the lake we met up with a pair of swans which have infact attacked my brother on a previous trip... But posed nicely for this shot

SSA52099.jpg

There were also a couple beavers too which werent pleased that we were so near their dam...

SSA52120.jpg

And this guy here is the big fish so far of the year out of the lake...And on a topwater to make it even better

The last two pics give you an Idea of how unsafe the mud there really is and if you step in the wrong place or dont step there properly what can happen

Before:

SSA52125.jpgAfter:

SSA52124.jpg

Lastly a nice shot of the area:

SSA52127.jpg

Overall an enjoyable day landing two pike as well one in the 20" range The other a snot rocket being about 14"

Edited by Bill Parker