N/E Ont. Back Lake Adventure (tons of pic's)

solopaddler

:Gonefishing: I'm pretty sure i seen you heading hwy 11 north just south of huntsville while i was headin' soouth to Wonderland with the kids...??? is that possible.?

We left Dundas at 11pm Wed. night which put us at Huntsville roughly 2am Thursday.

So....my guess is not possible unless of course the lineups at Wonderland are so bad now

a midnight departure to get a spot in line is required :D.

WOW!! What an awesome report. The effort you went through to find that spot is amazing. Great pics of the "road"....LOL. With effort like that, you certainly deserve the fish that you caught. I'm always amazed at your outings....from steelhead river fishing, to big lakes, to remote lakes....you are a complete angler.

Oh yeah...it was great meeting you this morning...although it was brief. Hope all went well with your test. Thanks again very much for the trolling motor mounting bracket...all I need now is a trolling motor...LOL. I'll definately take you up on your fall steelhead offer!!

WOW!! What an awesome report. The effort you went through to find that spot is amazing. Great pics of the "road"....LOL. With effort like that, you certainly deserve the fish that you caught. I'm always amazed at your outings....from steelhead river fishing, to big lakes, to remote lakes....you are a complete angler.

Oh yeah...it was great meeting you this morning...although it was brief. Hope all went well with your test. Thanks again very much for the trolling motor mounting bracket...all I need now is a trolling motor...LOL. I'll definately take you up on your fall steelhead offer!!

Nice meeting you as well Cliff and I'm glad to see the bracket going to someone who'll use it!

Hard to say how I did this morning....a lot of the questions were logic based and psychological

in nature.

I'm a completely illogical loon, so hopefully I pulled the wool over their eyes :D .

And now it's time for some much needed sleep....

Backwoods with Leffe....how backwoods is that? Awesome beer, excellent report, sounds like the type of trip I have been chastised for (but honey if I can't see a way through the jungle I won't cross it )

Looking more closely at this pic....

a39.jpg

Is that Dan "excited catching so many fish" or is that Dan after a few? (notice the empties at the front of the boat)?

Edited by scuro