Thanks all!

motv8tr

Good morning all, just wanted to say thanks to all who voted for me in the Adopt an Angler contest. It's out of our hands now, but I'm happy to have made it to the top twenty...not bad I figure since I entered over 2 weeks into the contest. Now we just have to wait and see who the WFN picks as their winner, and if it can't be me I hope it's FOTB, it sure would be nice to see someone from the board win it :D

Have a great day...

Maureen

Good morning all, just wanted to say thanks to all who voted for me in the Adopt an Angler contest. It's out of our hands now, but I'm happy to have made it to the top twenty...not bad I figure since I entered over 2 weeks into the contest. Now we just have to wait and see who the WFN picks as their winner, and if it can't be me I hope it's FOTB, it sure would be nice to see someone from the board win it :D

Have a great day...

Maureen

Thanks Maureen and GL. I agree....if WFN/Rogers does not pick me, then i would like to see them adopt you and see you in that 17' bass boat. If not you or me, then someone else from the board we may not be aware of. The fact that both of us managed to finish in the top 20 (BTW..congrats on passing me in the final days :thumbsup_anim: ), is a testament to this awesome community. Without their support, both of us would be buried several pages deep. I send a big TY out to those who voted for me and maureen.

I hope the WFN judges pay close attention to some of the top 10 or 20 vote getters and chose maybe 1 or 2 semi-finalists from that group. The top 10 entries as selected by WFN will be evaluated using the following criteria: originality, creativity, innovativeness, and overall persuasiveness of the entry. The 10 semi-finalists will be reviewed by a panel of four (4) industry experts and the winner will be chosen at this time based on the above criteria. The selection process for the Grand Prize from the eligible entries received will be held in Toronto, Ontario on or about August 10 2007.

I have looked at several of the entrants in this contest and think the Grand Prize winner might be....

Mark Orszulak from Mississauga, Ontario

Case #: 5HPOJQSove

He finished in 13th place and i thought his entry was very creative and original. If you have a minute, check it out. He's on page 1 at the bottom.

Cheers

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Guest Trophymuskie

I though once OFC got on it that you would rise to the top but I guess their may just of been a fix in the works.

Congrats on making it to the top 20, same goes for FOTB.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Maureen and GL. I agree....if WFN/Rogers does not pick me, then i would like to see them adopt you and see you in that 17' bass boat. If not you or me, then someone else from the board we may not be aware of. The fact that both of us managed to finish in the top 20 (BTW..congrats on passing me in the final days :thumbsup_anim: ), is a testament to this awesome community. Without their support, both of us would be buried several pages deep. I send a big TY out to those who voted for me and maureen.

I hope the WFN judges pay close attention to some of the top 10 or 20 vote getters and chose maybe 1 or 2 semi-finalists from that group. The top 10 entries as selected by WFN will be evaluated using the following criteria: originality, creativity, innovativeness, and overall persuasiveness of the entry. The 10 semi-finalists will be reviewed by a panel of four (4) industry experts and the winner will be chosen at this time based on the above criteria. The selection process for the Grand Prize from the eligible entries received will be held in Toronto, Ontario on or about August 10 2007.

I have looked at several of the entrants in this contest and think the Grand Prize winner might be....

Mark Orszulak from Mississauga, Ontario

Case #: 5HPOJQSove

He finished in 13th place and i thought his entry was very creative and original. If you have a minute, check it out. He's on page 1 at the bottom.

Cheers

FOTB

On August 1st i predicted Mark Orszulak from Mississauga, Ontario would win the grand prize boat in the "Adopt an Angler" contest and i appear to have been right. See link.

Cheers

FOTB