simcoe report, july 27

pikeie

well me and tinbanger both had the day off today so we decided to go try to pick up a simcoe football smallie or two lol. so my brother tinbanger aand i got out on the water by about 10:30 a definate late start. well the weater wasnt looking up iter so i wasnt hopeing for much today o well it would be good just to get out on the water. so after we launch the boat i am wating for tinbanger to get back from parking. he comes over to me and says who do we know that drives a red truck that has sponser stickers all over it ahaha. so how did u make out there today misfish? we kept an eye out for ya but we didnt see you. anyways we get to our first spot which is in 15-17 FOW wich a rockey bottom. so i through on a tube and start dragin. a few minutes in and FISH ON!! i was useing my new shimano crucial that i got for my b-day and really wanted to test it out. when i set the hook i knew it was a good one, it just kept bulldoging to bottom wand wouldnt come up. when iut did it wouldnt jump but the boils it made were huge. so after some amazing runs i got the fish close to the boat and my bro got the net under her. the fish was bigger then i thought. definatly a sold 4.5 maybe 5 lbser!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/pik...pg?t=1185569179

and the fish took off strong but this was to be our only bass of the day as the weater got worse.

my bro got a nice hit but it turned out to be a very nice perch

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/pik...pg?t=1185569372

the weater got worse and worse so eventuly we got off the lake . o well one nice fish is better then none.

Did you say a red truck??????????????LOL

Ya gots to get up earlly to find me out there.LOL

Those are very nice and HUGE fish there boys.

We didnt get any pigs like that but we managed a few fish.Just waiting for my partner from the day,to post.LOL

He,s getting older and slower. Hehehehehe.

no sleepimg in for me worked 5:30 till 9 am and thought why not a few hours fishing untill the storm (not) rolls thru.

Don't fish KBAY much except in the winter so we spent a few hours moving around looking for fish.

We did find quality but not much quantity.

TB