Als Adventures Lake Ontario Salmon Weekly Report(pics)

spoonman

This past week was another great salmon adventure. I have spent almost everyday fishing Salmon with a good friend of mine Derek and then my Dad. The week started off great with Derek and me managing to get out for few hours early in the mornings. We set our lines and starting trolling in pursue of the Great Ontario Salmon Derby winner. The water has warmed up tremendously here on the North Shore so the fishing has seemed to turn on big time.

Here are a couple of pictures of Derek with some big Chinook salmon

DSC00718Large.jpg

Derek with a nice 23lb salmon

DSC00717Large.jpg

Derek with a 25lb+ salmon (congratulations bud)

DSC00712Large.jpg

I was very lucky to be able to spend two quality afternoons with my father. Dad always seems to luck out with great timing for his fishing trips. The weather was perfect and the fishing was even better. Our first evening out we ended up 5-8 with some nice fish around twenty pounds.

Here are some pictures of Dad

Dad warming up “FISH ON”

DSC04460.jpg

Nice high teenager

DSC04467-1.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

Dad has been to BC for salmon fishing twice and says the fishing is much better in Lake Ontario. We boated him two fish in less than one hour, that were bigger than he caught in an entire week up on the BC coastline.

Here are a couple more pictures of Dad with his Salmon

DSC00661.jpg

dad-1.jpg

Every fish we boated this week was put back for another day “release shot”

DSC00655.jpg

Come on out and try your luck at catching some of the best salmon fishing in Canada, right here in Lake Ontario

Cheers

Al

www.alsadventures.ca

Awesome report & pics !!!!!!! well done guys. :clapping::whistling: ...thats some very nice sized kings for sure,i too have been on the water for about 1 month,i dont even take pics anymore im out there so much...lol..lol. great to get out with your dad,and you are right the best fishing in north america,right on our doorstep....thanks for sharing....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: