I got a new best Buddy.

Even though I am still having an awful time losing my boy Trooper I got a puppy. Trooper and I did everything together. The only time we were separated is when I went to tend to my trail cams as a dogs scent can trigger a grizzly attack. I got this little guy a week ago. He is now 14 weeks old and incredibly intelligent. King Shepherd and Belgian Malinois cross - the best of both worlds. I found him on Kijiji and responded right away and the lady never back to me. A few days later she emailed me and asked me for my address which I sent her, a couple days later she asked me for it again, so I sent it again. A few days after that I was making supper and the door bell rang, I almost didn't answer it but I did and here is a lady and here husband holding puppy's in their arms. The lady had to let hers down as he was squirming around so much as soon as he seen me. He came straight to me and jumped up on me. It brought new meaning to the phrase, love at first sight. We love each other to death. He won't leave my side. If I do manage to sneak away from him my wife says he cries his head off and frantically looks for me. As of Sunday night both of his ears stood straight up. As usual my computer is acting up and I can't post the pictures I want, he has beautiful markings, I'll try again tomorrow. I call him Matty, it suits him and he likes it. There is no better friend than a dog. 

Collages34.jpg

DSCN0249.JPG

DSCN0251.JPG

Edited by Barry Willis
  • Like 4