Reliable way to purchase engine service manuals? Mercury 2006 115ELPT4S

Raycaster

Just looking for a service manual for a 2006 Mercury 115ELPT 4 Stroke. Don't mind the cost just want to get the right one. I've ran across "Oh 2006 was not Mercury it was ..." etc.

Probably needs lower gear seals etc. in the spring among other things and thought grabbing a service manual would be a good idea.

Found the basic manual for the boat/engine on the Brunswick site but probably have to buy the service manual.

Online there are several options ebay/Etsy/ etc. but wondering if anyone here had success purchasing a older manual and could point me to a reliable site.

Thx ahead.

BTW, Happy Holiday's everyone and many thanks to all in the forums that have helped me along the way (there are many!)

no clue on manual purchase. My method of motor maintenance is do the simple stuff myself (ie lower unit oil, engine oil/filter) and anything that requires a manual I leave to the marina or the kind folks on this board. Thankfully, the last 2 engines I have owned on my "main boat" have both been amazing. Only ever brought them in for impeller changes (and even that maintenance I have been tempted to do myself...lots of stuff on youtube can walk you right through it)

oh and for seals etc...I just go to the local marina, tell them the make/model/year and they look it up for me and sell them right on the spot. They are like a buck or two each Good to support the local guy in some way. Buy the oils and filters there too (instead of the big box shops)

I used the Mec parts that shows the completed breakdown of the engine.  Then look up parts on youtube and get how to replace.

If your trying to figure out when something breaks and what it is..  Get the computer sensor for your engine worth the money.  Connects via bluetooth