BPS return policy

Guest Johnny Bass

Guest Johnny Bass

I broke the top of my rod. I dont think I have a reciet but I think I bought it last November. Is it still under warranty? If so, can I trade it in and get a fenwick instead??

Guest Johnny Bass

I am getting it replaced. Does anyone want to buy a brand new BPS rod for $25?? Medium action, 7 foot, spinning rod. I wanna buy a Fenwick...

If you were in their boat, would you give someone a replacement? You don't mention how you broke it... your fault? or was it defective? I can't speak for BPS other than I have always been pleased with their service and support but I owned my own business for many years and I found that sometimes customers can expect the unreasonable. The phrase, "the customer is always right!" Doesn't mean that the customer is always fair or reasonable! Let your consciense be your guide!

Guest Johnny Bass

Cliff, the tip flew off, thats all I know.

St.croix is a little out of my price range, but I have had my eye on them for quite some time...

I testing a fenwick that is perfect for crankbaits at BPS.

I lost the top section of a two piece Quantum rod about a month back while casting, it just seperated and flew out into the lake. Lebarons (where I bought it) referred me to the Quantum service centre and the guy said no problem, bring it in and they'd replace it (despite not having a receipt) . I'll find out this weekend if it's too good to be true. You never know, some companies really go that extra mile for you..........others don't.