The ice fishing show

misfish

Gets a thumbs up this year. Talk about tackle,huts,augers and suits . That striker is a sweet suit, but it will cost ya about 7 bills for jacket and bib. Everything you need for your ice fishing season is there. And to keep with the spirit, we had ice pellets and snow this morning and still falling.

And of course,granddaughter got here pic with David. It was funny. Walked by the HT booth and no David. Oh no. She was looking and looking. We walked around and made our way back to the booth. There he was and she went running. LOL Thanks again David for making her morning .

Great seeing a bunch of ice hound fellas again this morning.

DSCF5095.JPG.0f19b548d2cb24bc1e499d923cb3ed99.JPG

After the show,it was a quick trip to Cabelas for the Santa visit.

DSCF5096.JPG.f6ad1b205446eaca5b62fb48a3e05f7d.JPG

• Like 6

Ya, show was alright.  Like the idea of those little ice pik screws for the boots.  Picked up a couple butter tarts, look delicious.  Appears more in line reels are being made,  no curly line with them.   I looked at the striker suit too, not approved as PFD so that's out of the question.   I sure wish all the important people would do their texting in a corner somewhere instead of jamming up the aisles. 

7 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

Ya, show was alright.  Like the idea of those little ice pik screws for the boots.  Picked up a couple butter tarts, look delicious.  Appears more in line reels are being made,  no curly line with them.   I looked at the striker suit too, not approved as PFD so that's out of the question.   I sure wish all the important people would do their texting in a corner somewhere instead of jamming up the aisles. 

Ya pics were cool.  How did I miss yer ugly mug ? LMAO

Boy it sure was packed in there today in spite of the weather. I thought it was a pretty good show, saw some new things, won a $10.00 Cabella's gift card and a really nice shirt, got a really good deal on a GPS for my son-in law for Christmas and checked out a couple of outfitters. All in all A nice way to spend a few hours.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:22 AM, misfish said:

Gets a thumbs up this year. Talk about tackle,huts,augers and suits . That striker is a sweet suit, but it will cost ya about 7 bills for jacket and bib. Everything you need for your ice fishing season is there. And to keep with the spirit, we had ice pellets and snow this morning and still falling.

And of course,granddaughter got here pic with David. It was funny. Walked by the HT booth and no David. Oh no. She was looking and looking. We walked around and made our way back to the booth. There he was and she went running. LOL Thanks again David for making her morning .

Great seeing a bunch of ice hound fellas again this morning.

DSCF5095.JPG.0f19b548d2cb24bc1e499d923cb3ed99.JPG

After the show,it was a quick trip to Cabelas for the Santa visit.

DSCF5096.JPG.f6ad1b205446eaca5b62fb48a3e05f7d.JPG

Awesome seeing you guys! Busy show, great attendance in spite of the weather!