grilw

Saying hello, been a looooong time!

I'm back in the GTA for the last few weeks but pretty much all of my fishing buddies have either left the city and/or have left the sport! I'm also partly guilty because I've been travelling a ton the past few years, living abroad, and fishing sporadically... How time flies... it seems like it was just yesterday that I was posting pictures of my pike and carp catches from the Toronto Islands ... 

Well Hello!!!

58 minutes ago, Squid said:

Welcome back. Yeah it has been a long time grilw.

Peter! How are ya? How's the pike population in the Harbour been? Still got the Lund? 

On 8/11/2019 at 8:51 AM, Rizzo said:

yes I do remember that!

Catch any more monster carp in the Humber lately? 

On 8/8/2019 at 10:23 PM, ccmtcanada said:

Good to see you again!!

:)

On 8/7/2019 at 11:55 AM, TJQ said:

Well Hello!!!

Hello TJ ... never quite got the meet the big boss !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Battery Time

For those who have a tendency to procrastinate or have perpetual brain farts,  don't forget to put your fish finder batteries on charge once in a while.

in General Discussion

• Hello there.

Hi there, Im new here, hope to get some tips and help from all you experts. I have been bass fishing for the last 2 years, my Personal Best is about 2.5 pounds. I fish a couple local lakes close to my home, but they are pressured lakes so there a bit harder to catch. I should mention i am a bank angler and do not have access to the whole lake, there are very few places to fish from shore on my lake, but i have found one good spot where the bass seem to be pretty stacked but i am having prob

in General Discussion

• Summer time crappies

Hi All, I'm new to the Kawarthas on Pigeon Lake near Emily Provincial Park.  I was catching some nice tasty slab crappies during the spring time, but they all seem to have disappeared.  Anyone have any idea where I can find them on Pigeon Lake?  I only have a small aluminum boat with a 9.9 outboard, so can't go far.  I would appreciate any information on where and how to find them. Thanks, KeithK

in General Discussion

• hello ofc!glad to be here....real estate advice needed

hello all!i am a nature nut and found this forum on a search looking for off grid info    getting ready for early retirement,selling my home this fall and im dead serious about moving north,hopefully going off the grid. im either looking for a remote,private wilderness year round trailer park or a lot on a 4 season road,on or very near water....id like to get a travel trailer for my first couple years.then upgrade to a cabin that is off grid...id love to start with a small off gri

in General Discussion

• "JUMBO" Time

They're all set up and biting! This is going to be a beautiful weekend to get out for a feed of perch! We released the biggest ones to help sustain the population! 1/8 oz. Ultra Tungsten ball jigs with various plastics were the key! Figure out what depth they're at, stay on that depth using your Navionics charts and you'll smash them but please be selective.

in General Discussion