WHOO HOO I WON!!!

BLACKFISH88

Went to pick up a buddy the other day who doesn't drive and he frequently asks me for rides which I don't really mind doing it for him. Had to pick him up from the local mall and he asked to be picked up at the Eastside Marios' entrance where there was a patio that he could have a sasparilly. I was on my way to the mall anyhow so I offered the ride and when I arrived he had purchased a couple of budweisers for us which also came with a little coaster that was a small publicity contest bud had offered. It was an instant win or lose thing which you could also fill out for a draw. He won on the instant wins twice we had a total of 6 beer between us,we walked out with a free hat and a t-shirt which he didn't want and offered them to me. Thank you very much I said, then today I recieve a call from Eastside Marios and they tell me I have won a nascar jacket!!!!!Right ON I said!!!! here's a quick pic had to tell someone LOL!

31_72864_P_1_.jpg

Congrats BF. That's an awesome jacket. I became the owner of a Jr. jacket about a week ago as well. Except I bought mine on EBay. $36.00 plus $10.00 shipping for a brand new,with tags, leather jacket. Just don't mention a word of this to Misfish though....

Jrjacket1.jpg