Good Weekend all!

Headhunter

Just wanted to wish all a great weekend. I'm off till next Tuesday, moving into my new to me house on Thursday. I hope everyone who gets out and enjoys the weekend is safe, surrounded by good friends and loved ones and hooks into and lands, the fish of their dreams!

Myself, I'm unloading trucks, storage containers and trying to find a bathroom in the new house. Looking forward to reading all the reports next week!

HH

I'm in the same boat HH, although we have been moving in gradually over the past week. Should have everything wrapped up by the end of the long weekend. An advantage to getting the place before we need to be out of our townhouse is that we were able to paint the entire main floor and currently having the oak hardwood floors refinished.

Hope things go smoothly for you. We'll be settled in and back to the fishing routine in no time.

Tony

Thanks for the kind words folks! Moving is not fun, but the rewards are worth it!

Tony, glad things are workin out for you on the move. I keep reminding myself that the main causes of divorce are money problems and moving! My wife and I agreed early one that we will not argue during the move... atleast not with each other!LOL

Gerritt... so you are heading up with the boss to "Camp Sleep Deprivation?" Have a great time! It's a beautiful place, try and not spend too much time exploring the lodge and boat house... that could take you the better part of the weekend! While your there, see if you can find some fish as well! The Ontario record rainbow caught last year by the couple pickeral fishin is only 5 miles away from the boss's camp... lots of water to fish, maybe too much :rolleyes:

Set up the minnow trap when you get there and try drifting the main channel out in front of the camp... some nice smallies cruise out there!

Take care folks!

HH

PS... the pool is open and ready to accept swimmers... I've already started to take the hooks off of some of my cranks... so I can test them out in the pool... strictly for tuning purposes! :thumbsup_anim: