fisherman7

14' Lund with 15hp electric start Merc and roller trailer

14' Lund with a 15hp electric start Merc and a roller trailer. Comes with a Hummingbird 597 color HD chart-plotter/sonar combo with map card, new battery, flip down swivel seats, carpeted interior, two dry storage areas, navigation lights, safety kit, and custom cover.

Link to Kijiji post with pictures

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/peterborough/14-lund-roller-trailer-and-15hp-electric-start-merc-for-sale/1364467870?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

IMG_0633.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• 205/75R15 Trailer Tires

View Advert 205/75R15 Trailer Tires 2 used trailer tires, 205/75R/15, free.  Not pretty but will make a couple of good spares to get you out of a bind.   Advertiser Fisherman Date 11/05/2019 Price Category Miscellaneous Classifieds  

in Miscellaneous

• Lund Fisherman 1800 Transom Replacement

Hi Everyone, I am hoping I can draw on all the experience on this board regarding the transom replacement on my boat. I have received several quotes and have a couple of varying approach's and I want to make sure this is done 100% correct with no fear of issues down the road as I have never in my life had to get this completed before. This boat has a slight downward piece on the gunnel where the transom  meets the top. - should this angle piece be cut back and then welded back up so th

in General Discussion

• Got to lower boat trailer (smaller tires)?

My pontoon boats sits way too high for nice 12 degree paved launches so I need to lower it. My  tandem trailer is DIY so I can lower the bunks 2" and move the bunks back 1' safely. Its a tandem trailer that is REALLY overkill for my tiny 16' barebones pontoon with 30hp so weight is a non-subject. The last adjustment could be going down from the 13" tires I currently use. Again weight isnt a problem but does anyone see a problem going smaller? The combination of these 3 adjustments shou

in General Discussion

• 2010 Lund Rebel 1625 XL w/ 2010 60 hp Yamaha outboard

2010 Lund Rebel 1625 XL w/ 2010 60 hp Yamaha outboard **I am selling this boat for my dad.  If you are serious and want more information, send me a PM and I will send you his number.  Boat is located in Port Perry area** Included in the package: Lowrance Hook 9 sonar/chartplotter in the back Humminbird Helix 5 sonar/chartplotter in the bow Minn Kota 70 lbs thrust 24 v trolling motor on the bow w/ on board c

in Boats for Sale

• Trailer hitch extension just for launch?

Just came back from Lake St. Clair and had a brutal time launching my boat from the public ramp at Jeannettes Creek.I have a 16ft pontoon on a tendem trailer which is ok for towing but when I built the bunks on the fenders I didn't realize the height would come back to bite me later. The boats sits high on the trailer so unless the ramp is a "cliff" my vehicle has to go way too far in the lake to launch. Anyways I plan to just make a simple extension used ONLY for launches, a hassle but 10x

in General Discussion