Ryan Caught Fish=2

With Holiday Monday I headed down the 401 to join my frequent fishing partner Kenny at his cottage In Lancaster Ontario we took his boat.thought we would go fishing in Ontario knowing that most of you would be at work :whistling: and we could count on low boat traffic because of it :whistling: .I think Ontario was fished out this weekend.Might have to do with all the excitement from Lakair :whistling:

Strange day our usual honey holes were not producing :wallbash: Could have been the cold front.(Ya I know just another excuse)I pitched everthing in my box for bass and Pike.Well kenny and I got the skunk and my young son reminded us that he caught 2 fish a Rock Bass and a Perch.Little bugger rubbed it in all the way home.

Not much of a report and it does not even compare to some of the Lakair Reports but once again it was about keeping my youngster hooked on fishing.

Next Stop Bay of Quinte next weekend wooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

MTP

127870.JPG

Woke up at the usual Lew oclock.

127872.JPG

On our way out Captain Kenny and the real fisherman :Gonefishing:

127873.JPG

127874.JPG

127875.JPG

127876.JPG

Too much Casting takes its toll. :rolleyes:

MTP

Edited by Mike the Pike

Well there you go mike....the kid does it again. :clapping: ..lol..lol great report & pics as well.mike you should be watching what he is doing cause isnt this the second or third time he has outfished you..????? :w00t: well at least you guys had fun,and the little fellow had to have a nap after catching all those fish,right mike.....lol..lol cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

LOL...great report Mike! An by the way, I blame cold fronts all the time...haha. At least your son still got into some fish....all these great memories are building up, and he'll truly appreciate them as he gets older. You know he'll be sitting around a campfire at some point with his high school/university buddies and telling stories about fishing with his Dad. THAT'S what it's all about!!