I won I won

Terry

yeah right this showed up in my email box

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws of UK. NATIONAL PROMO in conjunction with the MICROSOFT WORD E-MAIL MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY PROGRAMS held on the (15th June 2007).However your email was among the 5 Lucky winners who won £500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) each from the total payout, the PROMOTION and your email was attached to ticket number: xxxxxx and ballot number: BT:xxxxxxxx/xx. The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. However no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

Your fund has been deposited in an Your fund has been deposited in an escrow account with our affiliate bank here in UK, and insured with your ticket number. As We hope with your prize, you will be happy to promote the use of E-mail and the use of MS WORD Please note that to file for your claim you are to contact our Promotion manager with your full details such as Name and Address, Country Of Residence, Phone number, Occupation, Age, Sex, Ticket Number and Ballot Number.

Name: Mr.Paul James

Email:[email protected]

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Rose Hills.

should I start spending the money now

hey I just had a thought ..would I have to enter a contest in order to win it.......................LOL

anyone else get one of these

funny that microsoft would use yahoo for mail when they are MSN and hot mail.....LOL