Simcoe Fishing Report

Governator

I hit Simcoe out of Barrie today. Was on the water at 6am.

rNFlnDC.jpg

Caught 4 Smallies

TJd7Et8.jpg

biggest was 4.5 lbs

2Fgshkr.jpg

Also got my personal best 13" perch, hit a big spinner bait thought I had a bass lol.

xEOGXY3.jpg

For size comparison:

ovYhLtt.jpg

Also bumped in to Misfish on the water and had a nice chitchat about his 5 lakes in 5 days trip report. Awesome guy.

Cheers

Edited by Governator

I hit Simcoe out of Barrie today. Was on the water at 6am.

Caught 4 Smallies

biggest was 4.5 lbs

Also got my personal best 13" perch, hit a big spinner bait thought I had a bass lol.

Also bumped in to Misfish on the water and had a nice chitchat about his 5 lakes in 5 days trip report. Awesome guy.

Cheers

LOL Fooled another one. LOL

Was nice to meet you as well Mr. Governator. For the life of me, I cant figure out you young fellas. ( did I just say, young fellas ) Hell, Im young too, at heart anyways. LOL. A nice easy paddle canoe and you got an electric motor to push ya around. LOL

Nice stringer of perch and yes, that area holds some nice bass. Keep it to yourself. If you do, they will be there years to come to play with again. I did notice your choice of spinner bait. :good:

There are many spots on the bay to explore, and access with a toon or canoe. Pm when you need a shore launch area.

See ya on the water again soon

Tight lines

Edited by Misfish

LOL Fooled another one. LOL

Was nice to meet you as well Mr. Governator. For the life of me, I cant figure out you young fellas. ( did I just say, young fellas ) Hell, Im young too, at heart anyways. LOL. A nice easy paddle canoe and you got an electric motor to push ya around. LOL

Nice stringer of perch and yes, that area holds some nice bass. Keep it to yourself. If you do, they will be there years to come to play with again. I did notice your choice of spinner bait. :good:

There are many spots on the bay to explore, and access with a toon or canoe. Pm when you need a shore launch area.

See ya on the water again soon

Tight lines

Well I can be lazy, sleep in and watch TV on a Sunday or have a trolling motor and be lazy while catching fish lol ;)

Young sometimes equates to smart. Conserving energy to get that big one in is smart.

Nice haul Gov. Those 13" Perch can put up a fight and fool the best. When I see green I think "Oh my a nice eater Pik." Then when I see she's a Perch, winner, winner Perch dinner.