Nipigon's "No Ragrets!"

Moosebunk

Thanks doods

Don't know if there's any better out there today. It's my favorite part of the band but there's still so much to like about their sound. Would like to see another album or see them live.

For sure. Have had the pleasure 3 times but 1st show some 20 years ago or more at Varsity was a kicker. Like you wishing for new tunes!

Well it is here, again!!!!! I'll read MB report!, wait, I already have, Sometimer must be setting in?

Dood you responded like a day later lol

Maybe 2 days later.

Yes I read it. Then re read it, that's pretty common of a bunk trip, at least for me.

Obviously the fishing is always top notch, but bunks writing is above even that.

Still wish he'd get off his lazy *** and write a novel lol

Still wish he'd get off his lazy *** and write a novel lol

Still doing research Rick! It's very fun and time consuming. Hard to break away from really. ;)

No novel or even publication could have the same effect. How do you get 100 pictures in there per outing, without just making it a picture book?

Thanks for believing though brutha! :)

For sure. Have had the pleasure 3 times but 1st show some 20 years ago or more at Varsity was a kicker. Like you wishing for new tunes!

Got into them too late... Sort of. Now I'd have to play catch up... but you know they'll never be the same again really. Past prime? Who knows... until they give us more.

Another stellar report young Drew. I have come to expect nothing less.

Klotz Lake Camp right on #11. That was my first foray into the real north country. Having grown up under the shadows of the Steel Mills in Hamilton I don't think we ever had a ball game on anything other than asphalt or concrete. Wow, real nature. North to us was Guelph. That fishing around Klotz and Flint Lake spoiled us for the next 37 years.

We would rope the 12 footers down the Flint River rapids and portage the tinnies, 9.9's, fuel and tackle over Beaver Dams all week off the Kimberly Clark logging roads to fly in only lakes. 2 a day Herculean workouts getting ready for those trips. No fat fishermen back then.

Klotz is some pretty big water just kinda sitting out there by itself. Can imagine that moons ago it was a real decent fishery, and at least being in that area there's plenty more bushwhack lakes to get into. Today, I don't think Klotz has much to give, and have never heard anything very good about that lake. StevieZ finds that, unless you've got a float plane or argo, many of the 11 corridor dishpan walleye lakes with easy access, are pretty spent nowadays.

To have made that your first trip into Northern Ontario though, I can only imagine would have been a super exciting experience. And by our walleye standards around here, those lakes are still gems to fish. Have often wanted to stop and fish there actually. Klotz/Flint, Longlac, Partridge, Wild Goose, Kag... one could make a great trip out of exploring those lakes for a week and some.