Trip # 4 and a new PB

Big Cliff

I have to wonder if it was you, and not the spot or the fish. What were you using? What lb line? What size hooks? What kind of jigs?

A lot of people thing they are just silly perch, they can't be hard to catch, but i will tell you straight up, big perch are one of the smartest fish there is. If you don't pay attention to the smallest details, you won't catch them. If you spent all day out in one of Tims huts and didn't catch 20 perch, dinks or not, you were certainly doing something wrong.

I run nothing but 2lb test mono for pannies. If I'm using minnows, I'm using a #10 or 12 trout hook. If you don't think it matters, come fish beside me and see how it works out for ya.

Lets us know what you were doing, and maybe we can help make your next trip much better.

S.

Oh there is an offer only a fool would decline, Sinker is an awesome fisherman and a down right nice young man! Put it together and you will learn more in a day than you could ever learn in a lifetime otherwise.

Oh there is an offer only a fool would decline, Sinker is an awesome fisherman and a down right nice young man! Put it together and you will learn more in a day than you could ever learn in a lifetime otherwise.

Im going to Simcoe this Sunday. Somewhere on Cooks Bay. I dont mind being shown new things. Ill be on foot.