Ganny Atlantics

esoxansteel

the ofah does not and will not control the ladder

Ofah is heavily involved in the Atlantic program. They will have some say, believe me. Of course mnr has to be present as well. But you can guarantee they will slow fall migrating coho Chinook Browns and steelhead to capture and process returning Atlantics. They don't just run in the summer months. Numbers of Atlantics that returned to the credit showed up in September. Good luck.

Ofah is heavily involved in the Atlantic program. They will have some say, believe me. Of course mnr has to be present as well. But you can guarantee they will slow fall migrating coho Chinook Browns and steelhead to capture and process returning Atlantics. They don't just run in the summer months. Numbers of Atlantics that returned to the credit showed up in September. Good luck.

Chessy is one of the main people that run the ladder, he loves that river more than anyone

I'd trust when he says the Old Farts And Hypocrits (OFAH) will not run the ladder

Edited by FloatnFly

we have sampled fish for years there it has never hurt the rainbow run in the past... we did chinook and cohos this year as well as brown and rainbows that came up during sampling time. i am just giving my opinion on the ofah and only my opinion on them they have never been there in the past so why now . if they want to clean the stream and put fish in as far as i know the ofah does not do the monitoring of the atlantics its all been the mnrf money so why should the ofah start now. i have been there for 38 years of my 48 years alive and i despise that group fully and have made it know to the mnr. the zone e we have here is a joke. from fishing to gun control i made liars out of them before and will do it again they can look after the river but i will quit the ladder before i volunteer beside them the mnrf runs the ladder i just volunteer there its there call but in the end it is my decision on how i spend my time I ALSO THINK THIS COULD BE A GREAT WIN FOR THE RIVER AND THE TOWN RAINBOWS MADE IT THERE HOME SO DID CHINOOKS AND COHOS AS WELL AS BROWNS I CAN NOT SEE WHY ATLANTICS COULD NOT MAKE IT HOME AS WELL WE ALL WIN .. I THINK PERSONALY THIS IS A GREAT DECISION it should have been done years ago the ganny should have been there 1st site all alone there is so much river most of you only see on maps i have seen a lot of water and there is so much room its perfect. the decline of rainbows is simple over fishing and the mnr and towns not keeping up to supply and demand. we need different rules for certain rivers we can not make the rivers all the same . the ganny is fished more than any other river

Edited by chessy

we have sampled fish for years there it has never hurt the rainbow run in the past... we did chinook and cohos this year as well as brown and rainbows that came up during sampling time. i am just giving my opinion on the ofah and only my opinion on them they have never been there in the past so why now . if they want to clean the stream and put fish in as far as i know the ofah does not do the monitoring of the atlantics its all been the mnrf money so why should the ofah start now. i have been there for 38 years of my 48 years alive and i despise that group fully and have made it know to the mnr. the zone e we have here is a joke. from fishing to gun control i made liars out of them before and will do it again they can look after the river but i will quit the ladder before i volunteer beside them the mnrf runs the ladder i just volunteer there its there call but in the end it is my decision on how i spend my time I ALSO THINK THIS COULD BE A GREAT WIN FOR THE RIVER AND THE TOWN RAINBOWS MADE IT THERE HOME SO DID CHINOOKS AND COHOS AS WELL AS BROWNS I CAN NOT SEE WHY ATLANTICS COULD NOT MAKE IT HOME AS WELL WE ALL WIN .. I THINK PERSONALY THIS IS A GREAT DECISION it should have been done years ago the ganny should have been there 1st site all alone there is so much river most of you only see on maps i have seen a lot of water and there is so much room its perfect. the decline of rainbows is simple over fishing and the mnr and towns not keeping up to supply and demand. we need different rules for certain rivers we can not make the rivers all the same . the ganny is fished more than any other river

You are absolutely correct, in all the above, Jason has spent huge amounts of time at the ladder, and certainly knows whats going on there, more then any MNR biologist would even begin to know, and its all due to time spent on the river, once in a while Jason even catches a fish or to, but cant hold a candle to JT, his son :tease::tease::tease:

You are absolutely correct, in all the above, Jason has spent huge amounts of time at the ladder, and certainly knows whats going on there, more then any MNR biologist would even begin to know, and its all due to time spent on the river, once in a while Jason even catches a fish or to, but cant hold a candle to JT, his son :tease::tease::tease:

some peoples kids with a comment like that i bet you voted for justin

some peoples kids with a comment like that i bet you voted for justin

Not a fat chance of that happening, if he legalizes weed, it will take all the fun out of it, I bet you voted for Premier Whynne because she fully supports the FUR trade :tease::tease::tease:

And if those Atlantics do show signs of reproducing, don't be surprised to see passage of any other species through the ladder banned in order to protect them.

Exactly Craig. Finally, someone understands.

For the Ganny boys, I would fight this tooth and nail. Get the mnr to sign a waiver saying that other species will not be disallowed access through dam during the introduction of Atlantics. That would be a sign of good faith on their end. If they don't, well then it's quite evident what the outcome will be should Atlantics start reproducing or returning. We all saw what a few dozen returning Atlantics did to the Credit. Total shut down.