UFC 189

leaf4

What an ending, gotta feel bad for Aldo. Can't see anybody really challenging Conor in featherweight...would love to see him and Cerrone go at it if he makes the move up to lightweight like he's talking about. Weidman got thoroughly worked over too...real changing of the guard last night.

DFW is a d-bag, all he cares about is $$$ and I wouldn't be surprised if Frankie got the Tate treatment. There WILL be a Aldo/MacGregor II before Frankie gets a crack at the belt.

DFW criticised Herb for letting Ryan Hall keep Lobov's back mount. He should be dropping Lobov off the roster for basically doing f-all during the fight. I think Hall has sick jitz skills and would like to see him matched up with a similar styled fighter. I love me some good grappling action with non stop transitions and sub attempts (like Ferguson...)

Edgar vs McGregor would be an exciting fight, and Weidman vs rockhold was quite the spectacle for sure though I don't see how the fight wasn't finished before the bell in one of the earlier rounds I can't remember which and when it was finished those punches rockhold was throwing seemed like they were half power he looked gassed

For those that can't or don't want to pay, you can stream at v i p b o x . e u

I download so I can get 720p but have to avoid spoilers until the next day that way.

I had action on Rockhold and Aldo so I looked good for about a half an hour until Jose let me down! I have to admit Connor is the real deal much as it pains me. I think Edgar can beat him though, if he's next up. He's a much better wrestler than Connor imo, and should be able to dictate where the fight goes.

Edited by Dutch01

Of all the featherweights I think Edgar has the best chance of beating Mcgregor...but I think Conor would still win. He's big for that division, and would have a substantial size/reach advantage over Frankie. I hope he moves up to lightweight and gets the attitude adjustment he deserves.