An Eminently Satisfying Couple of Days - Take 2

spincast

In the opening scene, fish is on rod one 12:00 high, rod 2 fires on the top right, and the dipsy fires off camera two seconds later. - you can see G working this rod in the reflection on the rod holder. Not one of these fish was less than 8 minutes coming in and a couple were pushing 20.

Edited by spincast

But seriously, that is some awesome editing there Rick :) Format & music was refreshing from the same old, same.

yeah, well, Thanks Simon - a lot of that is life from G's perspective - combined with we weren't really ready for the filming session. Had the cameras, but we weren't setup up quite yet..... got a bit to learn before we make an entry for TIFF I think :)

My initial choice in music was the cause of the censorship - as it turns out, both tunes.So the tune that the title of the thread was referencing also had to go :( Lesson learned re: Youtube - check the details on the video manager screen before releasing....

in all the learning curve challenges of moving to movies, looks like I forgot one of the nicest fish of the weekend

RIMG0883_zpsthmtqgr5.jpg

and now its off to work for another week. Gotta pay for all those miles on the boat this weekend.