Fishing lake Restoule

Pitqb1

I am heading up to Lake Restoule at the the end of August with some friends with the goal of catching some nice fish. I have never been their before and was wondering if anyone can help me out with any good spots or tactics.. Interested in catching Pike,Walleye,Bass, and hopefully a musky. ?

If any one could give me anything I would greatly appreciate it and make our trip so much better. Thanks in advance!

Not sure if this helps, but I put up depth maps for Clear, Commanda, Crooked, Stormy and Restoule Lakes for you here. [scroll to the bottom of the linked page]

Also, sorry to hijack, but can anyone recommend a cottage resort on any of those lakes? Preferably with a pool and boat/motor rentals. Thanks.

none with a pool,only martins and knights bay on restoule now. They both have boats and cottages. No where on clear,stormy ,maybe if you find someone privately to rent to you. Clear Lake camp closed about 10 years ago and they sold off all the cottages. there is Birch Bark camp on Commanda.

there are several sites(12 i think) on clear and stormy . There is a nice one on an island right at the dam down the river.Another that is on stormy and has hazel lake on the other side of it only a couple minutes from the ramp.There is a couple on islands on clear. I believe all the backcountry sites are first come.