Virginia stripers

I am guessing you were at lake Anna. They are landlocked stocked stripers a very nice place to fish for sure. The lake has 2 sides a warm and a coolside. The bass population is amazing to fish for and there are some really big flathead catfish to be found as well.

Art

I am guessing you were at lake Anna. They are landlocked stocked stripers a very nice place to fish for sure. The lake has 2 sides a warm and a coolside. The bass population is amazing to fish for and there are some really big flathead catfish to be found as well.

Art

yep it was lake Anna what a beautiful place to fish. Missed an awesome photo op with a bald eagle. Gonna fry them up on the BBQ later Brian I'll add pics and let you know how they turned out.

yep it was lake Anna what a beautiful place to fish. Missed an awesome photo op with a bald eagle. Gonna fry them up on the BBQ later Brian I'll add pics and let you know how they turned out.

I like cajun please. :D

Yup a very nice place to fish I am 100 miles from there and fish it on the warm side in the winter. It is kind of weird though holding a bass in 30 degree weather and the fish is steaming because the water temp. is in the 60's. A trip to the bay is a real treat where the stripers can get up into the high 40's if you have the time.

Art