OFC Musky Hunt @ LSC..

KraTToR

As there seems to be an abundance of Musky fisherman on this site, who would be interested an a OFC musky hunt on LSC? :w00t:

I was extremely impressed with the launch at Belle River Marina plus they have a few picnic sites. I could negotiate room rates, launch rates, etc. Maybe even have a little swap meet in the afternoon. We could even do a bit of a tailgate party...

Just some food for thought, get some like-minds together and have an informal derby?... No prizes just braggin' rites ... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thoughts?

Patrick.

Depends on when...wife just gave me a three day pass to St C so I doubt I will be back there anytime soon! As far as extra bodies on board that is generally a good thing on st clair. Extra people means extra lines allowed and increase your odds. For me, I find 3 guys on board is ideal. Gives you 6 lines and everyone has a role. One guy reels in fish, other guy nets it, 3rd guy controls the boat in sometimes "adverse" conditions.

theres lots offered in the lsc region. one shortage in peak season is accomadations. .. just west of belle river is sandbar restaurant/ramp also. nice quiet launch. good depth. .Rochester campground also. but you need a 3 day booking ,camping/tent,with ramp/dockage.