Costco float tube deal

Cosmos

Yeah.... saw that after. Most tubes are usually 250. It must be a bigger rig with thinner materials though, because the weights of the two are the same.

i think they're all around that weight to make it easier for carrying in a back pack. theres this one by outcast as well, 300lb capacity, weighs 7lbs, and twice the price. http://www.basspro.com/Outcast-Trinity-Float-Tube/product/1303271113/?cmCat=CROSSSELL_PRODUCT

This is the Outcast Trinity float tube in my opinion the best packable float tube for accessing remote lakes...the seat and backrest are inflatable not foam like some and you sit higher in the water better for fishing although you pay the price for these features....

IMG_3982.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hmm, I was considering the Cumberland. Used to be able to get it at Amazon for under $200, but they don't seem to sell it anymore. Lebaron shows it for $250 in their catalog, plus shipping on top of that probably.

I was also considering saving a little more and going for an inflatable pontoon boat, since I'd be up out of the water, which would be good in the spring and fall up here, but I don't know much about them and if they can pack down small enough to carry in or not.

Anyone looking for something like this, Sail has an inflatable boat on special, 8ft long, holds up to 600lb, will hold a 2.5hp motor or any size electric motor, picked one up for $129 plus paddles

What model is it? I don't see anything matching that price/description on their site.

What model is it? I don't see anything matching that price/description on their site.

Its not on their site, its in store, fishhunter 250 by sevylor, and fishhunter 350 the 11ft model for 229 i think, the first is regular 219, the second regular 349

i was originally going in there to get this one, then i saw the fishhunter on special, http://www.sail.ca/en/promotions/equipment/sevylor-super-caravelle-122536

Edited by FloatnFly