Any physio, chiropractors, massage therapists out ther

mr blizzard

Back in mid December I had to cut thru alot of caulking so I could remove trim to inturn remove to old windows on our home. I had tried to soften it with a heat gun but it really did not help. I was twisting from left to right on the step ladder for over an hour to slice thru the caulking. The windows had been on back order from Alberta.

Initially in January the chiropractor had to readjust a few ribs off to the right of the spine. We then started massage therapy which was helping, the the doc suggested physio which I was not so sure about.

It was progressing well till a week ago when I started physio. She started onto some pretty heavy weights on the first visit. That visit set me back over 2 weeks . I am back to not being able to lay on my right side , feeling pain while taking deep breaths or even sitting comfortable in my truck seat.

Because of this I cannot work yet, I have no benefits and no income coming in for the past 2.5 months.

She horsed it a bit too much during the first visit.

I have not been able on a fishing note to use an auger since December, and have even offered to pay my teenage son some money to put a hole in for me but he is too busy.......how nice it would be to fish again for even an hour. :worthy:

Standing, walking is fine, it is just twising or rotating from the waste up that gives u those lovely JABS

The ribs are fine now but all the muscle tissue is painful around the right side

If anyone has gone thru this and knows of something else I can do I would truly appreciate it

Thanks

John

Back in mid December I had to cut thru alot of caulking so I could remove trim to inturn remove to old windows

Just curious here, but living in NWT wouldn't it make more sense to remove your windows in July rather than December ?? :lol:

Absolutely, did the others in September...but the worst two condition wise were the ones I did in December, they had more ice on them inside than we have in our freezer......YOU KNOW HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE, ya right lol

Like I said the last 2 had been on backorder otherwise I would have had them all done in September

It was progressing well till a week ago when I started physio. She started onto some pretty heavy weights on the first visit. That visit set me back over 2 weeks . I am back to not being able to lay on my right side , feeling pain while taking deep breaths or even sitting comfortable in my truck seat.

Because of this I cannot work yet, I have no benefits and no income coming in for the past 2.5 months.

She horsed it a bit too much during the first visit.

I had the same experience last Summer. I spent several days pounding T posts into the ground repairing a fence. At one point I twisted and turned as I bent down to pick up the next post. Something went twang in my lower left side. Much like a guitar string breaking. After that I could barely move. It killed me just to get in and out my car. Even dressing and undressing killed. I was downright miserable.

The physio therapist I had started out too aggressively as well.

First visit was an assessment. Second visit I came out feeling worse than when I went in. Third visit I told her straight up that she was doing more harm than good. Told her that the excercises she had assigned only amplified the pain.

She adjusted her program and in about 8 weeks things were back to normal. No lingering after effects. Good as new.

That is if you can call 65 new.