Friday 13th musky fun

Handlebarz

Hey everyone I just wanted to know if any members wanted to learn alot about casting for musky? My chapter of Muskies Canada is hosting a great seminar this Friday night in belle river everyone is welcome to come out and join us. If you have any questions please ask me here.

It's taking place at the

Royal Canadian Legion #399

504 Notre Dame

Belle River, Ontario

N0R 1A0

Friday March 13th 7:00pm

Thanks mike

Edited by Mike P.

Lol I hear ya Lew I have enjoyed passing the winter with shows and will be doing more next year it's great to get out and talk about musky during the long winter months. Our chapter is planning on doing nights like this each month to help people getting started into musky fishing.

I'm also heading to cave run Kentucky this April to break up the winter.

Thanks Lew I went last year with a buddy it is a great place and awesome people down there.

Last year we got there it was 83 in the evening sunny dead calm the morning came it dropped to 63 plus started to pour rain just as we met our guide it stopped only for 10-20 min then started up again for the rest of the day. We had one follow what a long cold day.

Day two we met our other guide the temps came up a few degrees by 9 am it was closing in on 100 by noon we had called mercy and were driving home totally roasted like lobsters. The guide we had this day was awesome he was talking to 9 other guides and no one saw a fish but Scott worked us hard trying many different styles all over the place it was not for trying just bad weather luck.

Both guides were happy that we were both musky nuts so we did not cry about no fish.

I'm looking forward to this year at musky mountain lodge and getting down to see my friends Tony Grany Scott Charlie Vicki mike jones and others. If anyone was looking to get away have a look at his place only $695 gives you three nights stay plus two full days with his guides.

I hear ya mike it would be nice to get out.

Phil you and Pj should make the trip down south it's a great place if you guys decide to tow your boat down there I can give you pointers on what they had us doing.

Guess I kinda hijacked my own thread but hey it's musky fishing.

Oh yeah it's Friday 13th many in SW Ontario are heading to Port Dover for a bike ride I will be having a great time talking about musky.

If your down in the SW corner come out tonight.

Rizzo you are correct there good times can make a trip awesome hell we sat for 50+ min watching a Tortoise come out of the shell what a laugh it was.