snap....bang

lew

Lew - Too bad you are located too far from my garage. I'm sure I could fabricate a bracket to hold your monitor. And it will only cost you a Timmies - large double cream! LOL!

I had to look Fonthill up on GOOGLE but see now your correct, for what it would cost me in gas $$$$ to get to your shop I could buy a new monitor :lol:

But I do thank you for the offer.

Got my part ordered from a supplier for $12 in Mississaugua and should have it in a week or so.

Thanks boyz.

Life would be much easier if important weight bearing parts for expensive electronics weren't being made out of cheap plastic crap to save a dollar.

Got my part ordered from a supplier for $12 in Mississaugua and should have it in a week or so.

Thanks boyz.

Life would be much easier if important weight bearing parts for expensive electronics weren't being made out of cheap plastic crap to save a dollar.

nice! its this disposable world we live in, nothing is made to last, everything is made to be replaced

nice! its this disposable world we live in, nothing is made to last, everything is made to be replaced

Yup, but the price never comes down on the cheap disposable garbage.

I'm heading out to the shop shortly to make up a temporary stand to hold the screen and it'll be far superior to what came OEM