Bits and pieces

Big Cliff

Remember that old song LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84359240&feature=player_detailpage&v=XoRLIJJSG4o&x-yt-ts=1421782837

I can't get it out of my head but that isn't what I'm refering too.

The mobile ice hut project is under way!

Got the lawn tractor for free from a good friend that didn't need it any more (well actually prommised to fix his newer one for him) .

Met up with a guy, Larry McNish that has a snow machine salvage yard; what a nice young man, he has one sled that fits my needs and thinks he can find me another to match it without too much trouble and his price is VERY reasonable! Man, this guy has anything and everything when it comes to sleds

Then I talked to a very good friend of mine "wiskeywizard" because he is a genious at making and fabricating things and he is all over the two of us building one of these. Between the two of us we probably have every tool or a variation of it known to man (but our wives don't know that..... lets keep it that way!)

So, it is a pretty good bet that by next winter you will see a mobile ice hut putting around the Kawarthas!

Life is what you make it!

Remember that old song LOL.

The mobile ice hut project is under way

So, it is a pretty good bet that by next winter you will see a mobile ice hut putting around the Kawarthas!

Life is what you make it!

Can you name it after me for the original posting or you can run a naming contes? lol. I hope it works out Cliff, YOU will be the man of the Kowarthas, No, Ontario.

Can you name it after me for the original posting or you can run a naming contes? lol. I hope it works out Cliff, YOU will be the man of the Kowarthas, No, Ontario.

"Ketchmeifucany"

But a contest to pick a name for it might be fun too.