I just had to laugh

Big Cliff

Funniest thing I have ever seen: A fellow driving a big white SUV: 401 east somewhere around Hwy. 6 S and you could see where he slid off the highway, just missed the start of the guard rail and dropped quite a long way down into the ditch. I don't know how he stayed upright but he did. Anyway I guess he figured it's 4 wheel drive so why not and he proceeded to drive along the ditch.

He did pretty good too, you could see from his tracks that he'd made it about 100 yards or so. If he had made it about another 150 yards he'd have passed the guard rail and the bank was shallow enough he might have even made it back onto the highway but I guess he didn't see the little creek with all the long weeds.

Yup, almost stood that SUV on it's nose! He was still sitting in it as I passed and it looked like the tow truck driver was trying to figure out how to get this one out because there was a guard rail between him and this SUV which was easily 50 or 60 yards off the road down a steep embankment nose down in a creek.

Didn't look like he was hurt and I bet he was thinking he was pretty smart as he drove along that ditch until: OH CRAP!!!!!

I'd love to have been able to stick around to see how they got him out LOL.