For the steelhead junkies!!!

DRIFTER_016

There's not a day that goes by where I don't think of fishing the Skeena at least once...Usually twice.

The fish of the Kispiox are the heavyweights of the steelhead world. Hoping to make it out there for either fall of 2015 or 2016 (Maybe both if I'm lucky.LOL).

There's not a day that goes by where I don't think of fishing the Skeena at least once...Usually twice.

The fish of the Kispiox are the heavyweights of the steelhead world. Hoping to make it out there for either fall of 2015 or 2016 (Maybe both if I'm lucky.LOL).

Those fish will pull you out to the ocean Mike.LOL

Thats some crazy sized fish there.

Please keep those ridiculously large fish off my pinkworm so that my rod will not break!

Or, or, or

TIME TO GET A BEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFIER ROD!

My cousin lives in BC, and he was home visiting a couple years back. We went to go some place and I had to take my steelhead gear out of the car. He looks at my 11.6 Swann noodle rod and dead pans, "So what are you still perch fishing this time of year?"

Without thinking I said no that is my steelhead gear, I will show you how it works out there sometime. He goes you best go shopping before you ever come fishing out west with us. Then he showed some pics on his phone POINT TAKEN!!!! LOL