Have you Novemburger'd?

leaf4

Hey all, a bunch of restaurants in the Hamilton an area have all joined up in support of Movember in the form of all coming up with different burgers and donating a dollar from each to prostate cancer!

I believe there are 30 restaurants involved, I've been to 3 thus far and will probably try out a couple more that interest me lol, when you rate the burgers you are also entered into a draw for a $250 gift card to the novemburger restaurant of your choice!

the three I've had (and were all deliciously amazing) were from The brassie, the fool and flagon, and staxx all delicious though the stacks one hurt the wallet coming in at $18.50, but it was made with prime rib and had lobster tail on it so it was a guilty pleasure haha, share your thoughts if you've been to any!

www.novemburger.ca to look at the offerings!

Edited by Lucas F

I'm aware of the "Novemburger" event and hope to sample a few. before months end.

In fact I was at the Fool and Flagon this past Saturday for a friends retirement party and asked our lovely hostess Christine about it.

She gave me all I needed to know to convince me I'll be back to try theirs.

But if you would Lucas give me your thoughts on their Novemburger entry. It sure sounds yummy!

The fools burger was awesome! just a little spice to it, the peameal was a bit crispy from being fried and the waffle buns texture was a fantastic addition to a burger (not to forget the rosemary infusion which was great too haha) but overall an excellent entry and I would go back for it if they ever had it on their menu again after the month is over

The fools burger was awesome! just a little spice to it, the peameal was a bit crispy from being fried and the waffle buns texture was a fantastic addition to a burger (not to forget the rosemary infusion which was great too haha) but overall an excellent entry and I would go back for it if they ever had it on their menu again after the month is over

Thanks Lucas, again it sounds just yummy!