LF Ford pin

Fishwilly

In the process of buying new F150 and always had my father in law who's retired from Ford that gave me a pin for discount. However he isn't well and I really don't want to bother him so.....I'm wondering if anyone here works at or knows someone that is a Ford employee that can get one.

It would be really appreciated and would knock a couple grand off the price of the truck.

Cheers

I used to get X plan papers or A plan papers from my contacts. Found that with discounts offered on trucks in recent years I could do at least as well if not better without them. Car Cost Canada is your friend.

Your best bet would be to get a pin# from your father in law, it will save you more than a couple of grand. I got my brother in Law an A plan # and it saved him over 8K...also get yourself a Costco membership and that will knock another $1000 off the price. Shop around you will be surprised how much some dealerships will give you for a trade in. The price they knock off for your trade in also cancels out that much more in the tax you pay.