Windy weekend, best option?

mattp33

What do you guys think is my best option for tomorrow with this heavy west wind, scugog or sparrow?

I gotta get out somewhere this weekend and this wind is keeping me off simcoe I don't know scugog all that well and it's really shallow...last time out to sparrow only got dinks.

Oh and bass are the target

Thanks

You'll wanna be fishing the wind blown side anyhow, so it's not going to make much of a difference::)

. Use the wind man !!!! Fish the windy side of humps bays or mid lake humps for smallies !!!! It's the best time for the big brown fish !!!!! Wind piles up bait & blows in food as well as diminishes light !!!! It can be a banner day !!!! With several big feeding times even at high noon & sunny skies !!!!! Plan your trip on where to go accordingly !!!!! Just make sure you are safe & your boat can handle it !!!!! Windy days for bass can be the best fishing you can have all year !!!!

Wow, what am awesome day on sparrow. We fought fish everywhere. We fished the islands on the wind blown side and smashed bass all day.

Chatter baits with me secret trailer were the ticket today, got a bunch up the river on wacky rig as well. Finished off the day with a bigeye on a crawler harness at the mouth of the river just for kicks. All fish were returned.

Oh and if anyone gets a big musky or pike with a chatter bait hanging from it the bait is my dads lol

Something hit it as soon as it hit the water and just peeled off line until the 15lbs floro leader snapped!

Great Lake!!!