30" Walleye.

limeyangler

Hi all,

Family went camping this weekend at our local provincial park 10 minutes up the road. Snuck out yesterday morning, was fun as usual, always impressed with trout lake walleye. They can be hard to find but once you do…well….

They were very scattered, had to move to various areas and even once there would leave the trolling motor down, troll around on the 30hp and watch the screen like a hawk. As soon as I marked a fish i would engage the spot lock on the Minn Kota and drop the jig. There would be a couple of fish and then you would have to move around again.

Edited by limeyangler

LOL Simon

You guys go camping when those of us would love to camp in your back yard.

Is that an option for some of us when you go camping? :whistling:

Shame on you. :Gonefishing:

Lol Brian....we actually camp out at our place most of the time in the summer, The tent is a permanent fixture. The Provincial Park up the road is just a tradition, Jack loves it.

Great video! Thanks for taking the time to film and post.

I love your fishing set-up. Its simple, yet incredibly functional and apparently quite effective. I'll bet your electronics and trolling motor cost more than your boat and motor.

It proves that money is better spent on good electronics than on a huge motor or fancy boat.

Great video! Thanks for taking the time to film and post.

I love your fishing set-up. Its simple, yet incredibly functional and apparently quite effective. I'll bet your electronics and trolling motor cost more than your boat and motor.

It proves that money is better spent on good electronics than on a huge motor or fancy boat.

Actually the fish finder cost me nothing, someone with a big fancy boat gave me it when they upgraded. The GPS (Garmin 62S) was on sale from GPSCity for $149 reduced from $349 and the I-Pilot cost me $400 and the trolling motor was an Xmas present.

Don't get me wrong, I would love a fancy boat with all the bells and whistles, but I can take mine anywhere (almost), don't mind the odd ding here and there, and like you say….its highly functional and comfortably seats 3 people and a dog!