New toon ram mount worked well

misfish

Im always making something up to make the toon more versatile.

I have the camera mount. Pic from the tube,but setsup the same on the toon. Turns 360 and can remove for under water pics.

.006_zps8b85d678.jpg

The rod holders. Not really happy with it. Problem is,when I use the oars,there,s no real place to put them other then where they are. They effect my casting to the left of the toon. What I have now will do. Im sure one day out fishing,It will come to me.

001_zps2ce6bc13.jpg

Taking the whole finder bag out on the toon is a P3TA. So I came up with what worked great. Swivels 180 deg to get rid of sun glare. Battery sits nice out of the way, in the side pouch.

001_zps8172baff.jpg

004_zps1bf1e977.jpg.

Was out in jigging grounds this morning with it. Another great sunrise. Awesome calm waters in the bay here this morning.

003_zpsd0365218.jpg

Had a few hits but nothing hooked up.

Played with perch and tried for some smallies. (not the best place to catch smallies on the bay) More of a jigging ground spot.

By noon, the long weekend boat warriors were out,and it was time to head in. :wallbash::w00t:

Ya I know,I dont own the lake like they do. :blahblah1:

I was thinking about how to put a small cooler for fish or my lunch on the toon. There is enough space behind me to put a plywood platform and secure it to the pontoons. The cooler could sit on the plank.

Ya I know Terry,electric motor. LOL

Think I covered just as much water as you did today. Although,I did see you rowing a bit today. Good on ya. :good::tease:

Till the next day

Happy fishing. :canadian:

Good to see you enjoying the new toys Brian.

Thanks Lew,

Like I said before,Im having a great time.. I even had a few lookers today saying that my toon was a pretty cool set up. Ya I say. No fuss no muss. Fits in the back of my car. :)

In no way am I one of those GO GREEN guys. it,s just something I have found and really like to fish out of.

the one boat coming at me sure scared the crap out of me,

Your not the only one with a DRONE. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: