FISH-A-THON FOR A CURE 2014

If you need some help with the Q I can help with it we will be there helping all day

Mike I appreciate the offer, but that is my small contribution. I really enjoy the challenge of cooking all that food.

don't start on me ALBERT :tease:

Oh, I've started, just wait till I am done wit ya'.

That's too bad you will be missed,................... next time I'll get my wife to shoot. She is a much better shot than me.

Oooops, I didn't see it Ryan, colour me red faced.

Thanks for the kind words and I'm quite honestly humbled and proud to be a small part of such a wonderful event.

Cheers to you and all those who help make it happen.

haha No worries bud - I wish you were able to make it out! Maybe still a chance?

Sent my donation in and sent the donate link around so hopefully a few more will donate.

We received it on our end MOS!!! THANKS so much for the generous donation! It will certainly add to our tally!

I am so peeed that I can not make it again this year... :angry::blush: I have to try and schedule this better for next year... :wallbash:

We're gonna miss you Loonie! See you next year?

WHAT! Kelvin, now I am missing my main helper on the "Q. *sigh*

BTW Ryan, do you have big BBQ for me to use? Or do I manage two again this year?

Hey HTHM - Yep, it's certainly bigger then my Q... almost twice the size... The one we had our eyes on was giant, but then we found out it was a wood BBQ which would have been a pain so we're going with plan B which is Susie's BBQ... newer than mine and like I said, pretty much twice as big.