Top Gun Marine is in a class of it's own...

tizfun

Was out for the day fishing the Honey Harbor area and didn't know what to expect... Weeds are starting to come up and as it turned out we boated 2 walleye 3-5 lbs, 12 pike and 1 gar pike.. and that was a first for me...All in all, a great outing with no rain...

When we were out, my gauges on the boat were acting funny.. I mean all of them... tach and trim fluttering, gas, speedo and water press not working at all,

On our way home, I stopped by to see Paul at Top Gun Marine... Well after talking with him and explaining my issues with the gauges, he stepped out (he was busy) onto the road where I was parked and quickly did what he does best and found the culprits that were causing my problems... He pointed out what to do when I got home and all is well now.... I was there with my uncle and my uncle had told him of his trim making funny noises and gave him the advice on what to do when he got home.... Incredible !!!!

I've dealt with many marine shops in my 30 yrs of boating and I can honestly say, this man goes out of his way to please and give advice before you bring it in...

So, Paul, if you see this... Thank you for all you've done for me in the past and what you did today.. You've gained a customer for life !!!!

Tiz

Edited by tizfun