lake dalrymaple boat launch

Lunatic

im going pike fishing tomorrow morning and to also break in my new motor.its my first time fishing this year and im told this lake is loaded with pike,win/win (hopefully)anyone know where are the boat launches located? thanks.

im going pike fishing tomorrow morning and to also break in my new motor.its my first time fishing this year and im told this lake is loaded with pike,win/win (hopefully)anyone know where are the boat launches located? thanks.

If I was going to be breaking in a new motor,and not knowing the lake,thats the last one I would be going to. Why not just hit cooks bay? Pike and perch to be had,and no unknown rocks or shoals to worry about.

Just saying.

If I was going to be breaking in a new motor,and not knowing the lake,thats the last one I would be going to. Why not just hit cooks bay? Pike and perch to be had,and no unknown rocks or shoals to worry about.

Just saying.

i thought about that,ive never fished cooks bay before either and almost everyone i talk to about it over the past 2 years tell me big pike are there but hard to get.also told its swamped with boaters and the weather gets nasty quick. long story short its like everyone hands me a skull and cross bones card whenever i mention cooks bay lol. im open to any suggestions within 2.5 hours of hamilton