Fishing tomorrow. Niagara??

landry

I really want to take my buddy who is turning 40 fishing tomorrow. However, the niagara looks a little dirty right now - like 1-2' visibility:(

I was wondering if fishing the shoreline in my boat near Dalhousie or Jordan harbour would be a good option and I don't know if there is an ice free launch near Jordan harbour.

Any advice or ideas would be great appreciated.

Thanks

Landry

Yeah, you and me both man... I can't wait to pull the boat down to Port D and troll around Weller for browns/lakers/whatever. I've got a new planner board setup I'm dying to get wet!

Edited by BillM

Had to run to St Kitts this morning, there was some empty trailers at Jordan and a half a dozen boats working the outflow. Lake was pretty flat and the mudline was in close to shore, maybe a 100 yds of muddy water till you hit the clearer stuff.

Had to run to St Kitts this morning, there was some empty trailers at Jordan and a half a dozen boats working the outflow. Lake was pretty flat and the mudline was in close to shore, maybe a 100 yds of muddy water till you hit the clearer stuff.

Good news, all this sun should get the browns going :)

I should have just gone. Darn again.

Would gave been a decent day, less than 6" ripple and was 60F here today at my place, 100 yds from the lake.

edit: there is a webcam at 50 PT that gives a good shot of the lake conditions if that is any help.

http://www.fpyc.ca/webcam/default.php

Edited by dave524