Best GPS

Well I wanted to check out what everyone thought would be the best choice for a GPS... I currently have a Garmin Rino 120 and was pleased with it for the uses i previously needed it for. I am looking at upgrading to a colour handheld and am thinking th Garmin GPSMAP 76CSX or 76CS but am open to other brands and models. I want to use it for both land navigation and for nautical uses... Definately needs to be able to get new maps on it particularily nautical charts and road maps, and needs to have most options available on a gps... I have really only looked at garmins but as mentioned am willing to look at other models. Thanks in advance for any help you all may have

Bill

I had the gpsmap 76

have upgraded to the GPSMAP 76CS and love it

it does every thing I want in a GPS....I would like a bigger screen but settle for this size because I want a pocket gps for all round use

awesome... I was pretty sire I wanted the 76 CS or CSX... I think thats about the best one you can get for what I need though correct? as well where should I pick it up... seen it for 450us at most places and 350 at one place I think... does it come preloaded with any nautical charts or do I buy them like previous units? WHich is the best map to get for water and that for ontario? thanks