Took my GoPro snorkelling.

limeyangler

Very nice Simon. And how was dinner at the Valhalla a week and a half ago?? :whistling:

You were there? You didn't say "HI"? WTH!!

Supper was hmmmmmm. After over an hour waiting for a meal I was served what has to be the smallest portion of fish and chips ever!!!!!

$14 for this………….??!!??

IMG_000003202.jpg

I had to put my hand in the picture for scale….no…i do not have a deformed left hand the size of a catchers mitt.

I have to say it was absolutely delicious…..but then again after waiting over an hour i would have eaten the scab off a dead toad and enjoyed it…..Valhalla Inn gets a mixed review from me i'm afraid.

Nice Simon.. were there fish in that video? The thing I remember the most about Antigua and snorkeling.. don't touch the fire coral !

LOL…uh…yeah…the big blue ones the size of dinner plates. But its absolutely shocking the state of the oceans. When i was a kid the inshore reefs were abundant and thriving, sea fans, black and red coral fans, sponges. Puffer fish, rays, moray, parrot fish, too many different species to name. Unfortunately all the coral you see in this video except one picture at the end there is DEAD!

bleaching by the sun (depleted ozone) pollution, traffic have done an irreversible job on reefs world wide. :(