portable hut cover question

Cosmos

Hi guys,

I recently picked up a descent Clam Kenai portable from kijiji. Hut is awesome, but it came with no cover. I checked price for new one and was really surprised - it's between $50 and $60. In my opinion is too expensive. I would like to know if anybody is using any alternative covers. I checked ebay, but didn't find anything. I will pull hut myself, so my friend said you don't need one, but I don't like that idea. I was trying to buy used one, but nobody has it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

I blew out my cover on a rough ride on Joseph and was faced with replacing it. #1 the price of the Clam product was high plus #2 no one had any in stock. I was in SAIL and was walking by the Normark ice fishing hut and noticed one of there 2 man was laid out exactly like my Clam Nanook. Took a chance and bought the Normark and it fit like a glove. Normark sells a single Cruzer hut 60"x45" so check your dimensions and maybe it'll do at much lower price

I made a cover for my single Frabill and it was way too much work for what they are worth and still doesn't fit that good

Edited by Fang