Please sign the petition for: free access to Simcoe Lake in Cook's bay

gogu392

Hey Dan, many time I am thinking to relocate in your area for the reason you mention. Too bad I was not born there.

Definitely you have some advantages in Thunder Bay. Enjoy.

It's also Thunder Bay. Have you ever been there or actually lived there for a while? There is absolutely nothing to do there and that includes work. I have a good friend that is a doctor and spent a little time in the hospital up there and the stuff he saw from the locals is mind blowing. I don't envy DanC at all.

But yeah, lay off the conspiracy sites, tinfoil hats, and perhaps you'll be able to channel your energy into a different more positive cause.

:huh::dunno::blink:

Guys the petition is about Equal Access to the launch - my bad in having the misleading title. I do apologise for that.

In Toronto I did pay same rate with you when I had to stay at the hospital for a week.

I know is outrageous what rates they have, but I did pay same rate as you.

Why non-resident of Georgina has to pay a different fee for any launch in Georgina Town?

That is discrimination. Some people are more equal than others: see Farm Animal movie.

Is like in Brazil.

The rich clans have cities surrounded by high walls with guards and the poor can not even dare to see the gate of citadel city.

Now on Simcoe we start to copy the Brazil model? Shame.

Same model was in Eastern Europe - the communist party leaders had special restaurants for them and their families with special LOW fee. They even had resorts on Baltic and Back sea ONLY for them.

Why are we copying models from third world countries when we had the proof/facts that these models don't work and are not just?

Maybe, I am stupid and I don't get. Or I get it.

The bankers have their clan and screw us all for their advantages with their fractional system - see Zeitgeist movie.

The politicians are crocks that sell national interest to corporations and for benefit of the sponsors - see US model

The club of public sector has their own nice privileges and perks (pension, benefits, etc).

So the idea is to be part of a clan and change the law to get advantages for the club.

And me: "Joe the Plumber" the working class idiot I have to suck it and shut up.

I think finally I got it.

Have a nice day/evening and enjoy you club perks.

You are not willing to pay to park and use a launch on Simcoe. But your willing to up and move to T-bay because they have free launches?

If you think the Georgina locals are a tight nit group, you may be in for a surprise if you move way up north. Just sayin.

Well another ithing is if people would start respecting the ramps and public spots by not throwing garbage and having fires and blocking people's driveways just to name a few it would help !!!! Go to any public spot where there is access and see the garbage the worm containers and the discarded Tim hortons cups and fishing line !!!!!! I was at the buckhorn dam a few days ago and was disgusted at what I seen !!!! The white bucket brigade was there and there was garbage everywhere !!!!!!! Floating around in the river as well as all over the dam !!!!!! It's not a wonder it happens !!!! They did the same at lake scugog 15yrs ago !!!! There is almost no access by the public anymore than the main pay launch in port perry or one of the 2 marinas on the lake !!! So it's no suprise ...... And only going to get worse !!!!!